JANWELL Robot Project
High-tech modern service industry/innovative technology robot industry/high-tech cleaning industry/high-tech safety emergency industry
Pipeline robot business license agency/robot equipment trade/robot 4S center investment and financing/pipeline robot inspection and cleaning market
Form of cooperation：
Creation of Robot 4S Center / Creation of ST-LAURENT International Innovation (Robotics) Center
1. Focus on the implementation of pipeline inspection and cleaning robot trade, with investment and financing not less than 600,000 US dollars
2. Focus on creating a robot 4S center, with an investment and financing of no less than 1.1 million US dollars
3. No less than USD 500,000 for the creation of the St. Lawrence International Innovation (Robot) Center
Territorial government/business association/enterprise/natural person/industrial fund
1. Landing of market-for-industry projects (non-capital cooperation model) (suitable for investment promotion or agency investment promotion)
2. Equipment sales or leasing business (non-main business model) (suitable for those with business or customer resources)
3. Listing theme or direct listing (licensed business model) (suitable for listed companies or companies or funds to be listed)
1. Pipeline inspection and cleaning robot equipment/international trade of consumables/logistics/equipment leasing
2. Chain franchise/certificate training/equipment leasing/equipment maintenance/emergency rescue/product sales/consulting services in the robot 4S center area
3. St. Lawrence International Innovation (Territory/Industry) Center Industrial Planning/International Project Introduction/International Traceable Product Transaction/Resource Transformation
1. Platform value, asset and profit creation
2. Project value, asset and profit creation
3. Brand franchise listing and international market
Robotics 4S center project landing plan
1. Project concept and qualitative
This project is an important part of modern innovative urban security operations. Urban security has become a major concern industry (emergency industry) after the global epidemic. The modern cleaning and cleaning industry under the application of high technology has become the mainstream industry direction and has become the fastest growing industry. It is also one of the top 10 emerging industry investment hotspots where Chinese capital is pouring in.
2. Project Market and Significance
Pipeline cleaning has a mature and stable rigid demand market. The addition of St. Lawrence intelligent robot innovation technology has brought new service concepts and business models to the general cleaning industry, supported and launched the functional cleaning business in special fields that need to be developed urgently, created and formed The huge new-type cleaning, cleaning, safety and emergency industry market has created an innovative service industry based on big data, intelligent IoT and shared resources.
3. Project positioning and value
The world-class pipe cleaning intelligent robot and robot innovative technology application platform and business model provided by St. Laurent International Innovation Center are just a representative industrializable high-tech project in this emerging industry. The scientific application has become the core and lead of the rapid and sustainable development of the industry.
4. Project structure and content
The transformable industry project is divided into four modules by St. Lawrence International Innovation Center according to the international resource management rules and the Chinese market carrying and integration capacity, including licensing operation, inspection and cleaning, merger and acquisition and listing, and industrial park, and provides project-based resources (project introduction and Project landing) overall planning and design of the project, providing investment promotion services for importing project creation and landing, and providing project industrial transformation and overall project operation.
5. Project service expression mode
Business model expressed as SIRM Robotics 4S Center (Flagship)